Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Anastasia Fields Of Flowers Melancholy Moppet

Happy Saturday!
Today is my turn to host the
The theme is always Anything Goes.
I am sharing a Melancholy Moppet named
 Feels like Spring is in the air! Here, in Arizona
we have been in the 90's and lots of
flowers a popping up (along with allergies!)
 I use dollar store eyeshadow and q-tips for
the sky background. I love the soft effect.
 The paper line is called Kate & Co. by MME- I 
have had for years...and LOVE it. I even used
a few brads to match.
 A side view above and a recipe below.

I would love to see your entry for the Challenge 
and also invite over to our Fan Page on

Thanks for stopping by,
Amy 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge- spring (3/18) 
Allsorts- feminine (3/11)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Amy for sharing over at Allsorts theme
    "International Women`s Day"!
    Have a happy day;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cheerful card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'International Women's Day' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the colour combo and beautiful flowers, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete