Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Sweet Sunflower by Star Stampz

Hello Friends-
Today is the beginning of a new challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty
Our them this week is- Cats and/or Children
I am sharing My Sweet Sunflower
I decided to go with some very bright colors! Spring is coming soon...right?  Anyone
else have a case of the January blues? LOL
I hope you get a chance to stop by and join our challenge!

Blog - http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.uk
Prize - $10 gift certificate
and 
Star Stampz

Store -  https://www.etsy.com/shop/StarStampz
Prize -  3 digi images of winners choice
Thank you for stopping by,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Love To Scrap- ATG (1/31)
Fab 'n' Funky- Bows and/or buttons (1/26)
Creative Moments- ATG (2/1)
Inspiration Destination- ATG (1/26)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, beautiful bow!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card - reminds me that Spring is just around the corner!
    Thank you for entering at Creative Moments,
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're certainly beating the January Blues with this card, Amy. I love the vibrant colours and that gorgeous purple bow. Thank you for joining our challenge at Winter Wonderland - we hope to see you there again soon.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute card!I adore the sweet image and your gorgeous coloring!
    Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete