Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Krissy by Artbymiran

Happy Sunday!
It is my turn to host at the Artbymiran Showcase Blog.
I am featuring Krissy

 I started by coloring her with my Copic's and added some Stickles the furry areas.
Since the pattern paper had so many wonderful elements already- I kept the rest
of my design simple.  This is only a one-layer card- the card base and one piece of paper...
I added the image and a bow and the final touch- a sentiment.
A close-up view of the image.

I invite you to enter in our Anything Goes challenge HERE and also to join us on our
Facebook  Fan Page.

Thank you for stopping by,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
The Cutie Pie Challenge- simple,cute,Christmas (12/4)
Christmas Card Challenges- ATG Christmas (11/27)
Just Us Girls- Red, Green ,Gold (11/26)
Crafting From The Heart- ATG (11/29)

6 comments:

  1. Very cute image, beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and beautifully coloured image and great dp. Funny I said nearly the same as Sharyn. Lovely Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful image added to that gorgeous paper! Love her hat too! Thanks for playing along with us over at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and image. Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete