Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Art By Miran image- Rolling By

Happy Saturday Friends!
I am hosting over on the Art By Miran Inspiration Blog.
I have used this fun image called Rolling By.


I colored her with my Copic markers and used one of my favorite color combos pink and green.  I also just got a new LaLa Land die- the and wanted to use it!!  I hope you enjoy!
Come join in the fun on the Facebook page too.

Hugs,
Amy

I would like to enter the following challenges:
A Gem of A Challenge- For Girls (8/28)
Catch The Bug- Bingo (die cut, polka dots, ribbon)- (8/22)
Di's Digi Creations- ribbon (8/28)


3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card - I love those diecuts! Thanks for playing BUGABOO BINGO with us this week. Good luck in the prize winners' draw. We look forward to your entry again in our next challenge.
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, such pretty colours and image.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, this is so very pretty! I love the card design!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis and I hope you'll join us again- our new challenge is on right now!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete